Time for some zen and happiness quotes that will sweeten the time until the weekend 🙂
1. “The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.” – Henry Miller
Let’s all pay more attention to what’s around us. Do you remember when you discovered the world as a kid and everyday was a new exciting adventure with new stuff to learn? Let’s never lose the ability to appreciate all the little details that shapes our world.
2. “Happiness is your nature. It is not wrong to desire it. What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside.” – Ramana Maharshi
Try to make yourself independent from external factors that you most of the times can’t even influence. It’s all in your head. That’s where your happiness is created and you are the creator of it!
3. “Drink your tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the world earth revolves – slowly, evenly, without rushing toward the future; live the actual moment. Only this moment is life.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
How often have you lied down in bed at night thinking what you had actually done that day except work and rushing from place to another? Have you really lived in the moment at some point during the day? Like really BEING and EXPERIENCING the present? Try it!
4. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
Everything is a miracle. Just try to see the beauty in this world. Focus on it and the glass will be half full rather than half empty.
5. “The best way to capture moments is to pay attention. This is how we cultivate mindfulness. Mindfulness means being awake. It means knowing what you are doing.” ― Jon Kabat-Zinn
Don’t let life pass you by. You live now! Go out there and dare to live it! Be awake and live in the present 🙂
To read 20 more mindfulness quotes, click here!